Hadassah -- The Women's Zionist Organization of America, Inc.
Hadassah is a volunteer organization that inspires a passion for and commitment to its partnership with the land and people of Israel. It enhances the health of people worldwide through its support of medical care and research at the Hadassah Medical Organization in Jerusalem. Hadassah empowers its members and supporters, as well as youth in Israel and America through opportunities for personal growth, education, advocacy and Jewish continuity.
1. To attract and engage younger women
2. To strengthen Hadassah in the United States and in Israel
3. To build a global organization
4. To engage new partners and build coalitions
5. To develop and fund initiatives that impact both Israel and the American community
- Embracing Change
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Jewish Continuity
- K'lal Israel Community
- Personal Growth
- Social Responsibility
For more information about the Lafayette Chapter of Hadassah, contact Heather Moskowitz at (765) 497-1483.